Southern Saratoga Information Center
… much more than a rest stop!
- Located at the I-87 Northway Exit 9 N Rest Area (mile post 15.4)
- Open year round, 24/7
- Rebuilt in July, 1997 the modernized Rest Area also serves as a NYSDOT office, NY State Troopers Barracks and as a Truck Inspection Location
- Facilities are clean, safe and ample
- The Northway is the only major highway that borders the Adirondack region east.
- Interstate 87 traverses the eastern side of the park between the capital region and Montreal, Canada
- Designated a Texting Zone that gives motorists a pull-off area to park and use their mobile devices and signage is placed along highway & to inform drivers where the zones are located
Take a Virtual Tour to Come in and Explore
This staffed Tourism Information Center is the Southern gateway to the Adirondack Region – the largest park in the lower 48, 6 million acres of parkland. The largest park in the continental US lies within a day’s drive for 60 million people. One tank trips are popular with metro NYC, Vermont and Canadian travelers. ‘Entering Adirondack Park” sign is located at milepost 51 northbound. Capture the attention of the traveling public at the first
rest area north of Albany!
Need a direct link to the traveling public?
Our center offers your business exciting advertising options and serves thousands of people each day. Eye-catching displays and colorful brochure racks
greet the traveler entering the southern gateway of Adirondack Park. Helpful, courteous and
knowledgeable information is provided to visitors that represent potential customers for your business.
>Our staff is committed to providing first-class hospitality to New York’s visitors and first class
service to New York businesses. The Southern Saratoga Information Center is staffed on
weekends all year and daily from Memorial Day through Labor Day. These promotional opportunities are provided at an affordable cost that supports the ongoing operations of the center.
Attractive, inviting displays are located in high traffic areas of the Center (I.e restrooms, at/in entry and exit-ways) so that travelers may obtain brochures and literature about destinations and attractions in New York State as well as directional assistance. The cost of brochure placement and distribution is a great value for your business.
Exit 9 Rest Area Information Center Display Rates
Annual brochure or publication display (non-members)*
Six month brochure or publication display (non-members)*
Annual brochure or publication display CSSC members)*
* prices are good for one brochure or magazine space at the Exit 9 Rest Area Info
Center. Displayed items may be changed out periodically at the exhibitor’s
discretion however it is their responsibility to get items delivered to the Rest
Area and not the Chamber of Southern Saratoga County.
We offer distribution of your promotional and informational materials on a six month and annual basis at the Exit 9 Rest Area on the Northway (I-87).
We also offer video display packages. Please contact us for details.
Download the Southern Saratoga Information Center Rack Card
Upcoming Chamber EventsView All Events »