Health Insurance Programs
Providing Members Health Insurance Coverage Options
Information on 2017 Health Plans Now Available for Individuals and small groups seeking Health, Dental, Vision, Life & Accidental Death and Disability plans.
- CDPHP (Small Group)
- MVP (Individual: Standard, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum and Small Group)
- Blue Shield of Northeastern NY - (Small Group Plans)
- Guardian Dental Plan - Rate sheet
Take Control of your company's Health Insurance costs with Bouchey & Clarke Benefits, Inc.
Bright Choices® is a unique consumer-centric benefits solution, administered by Bouchey & Clarke Benefits, Inc., for the Chamber of Southern Saratoga County Members.
It’s easy to offer comprehensive benefits at a reasonable cost, without sacrificing quality. The Benefits Exchange helps employees personally select the benefits that are right for them.
Bouchey & Clarke Benefits, Inc. saves you money and takes the stress out of administrative burdens. It's all about:
- CHOICE: A portfolio of Medical Plans designed for the Chamber
- CONTROL: Employees get real purchasing power to buy the benefits they actually need
- INNOVATION: Bright Choices® web portal with decision support tools
- EASY: Online Benefits Administration to help you
Bouchey & Clarke Benefits, Inc. We Guide. You Save.
Our Benefits Administration team will contact you to review the enrollment procedure.
Employees: Once you receive your email confirmation follow these simple steps to get started:
- Go to: http://www.myliazon.com/
- Your Group Identifier is: cossc
- Your Login Name: Your first initial + last 4 digits of your Social Security Number (SSN)
- Your Password: 4-digit month and day of your date of birth plus the first 5 digits of your SSN
- Upon log in, you will be prompted to change your password
Example log in for Jane Smith with a SSN of 123-45-6789 and date of birth of 3/15/1978
If you experience a problem contact the Bright Choices Team at 1-866-542-9661
If you are not yet a Chamber member and are interested in the Bright Choices Insurance Plan we encourage you to please contact Sandy McAlonie at (518) 371-7748 for more information on joining our Chamber.
Upcoming Chamber EventsView All Events »