Health Insurance Programs
Providing Members Health Insurance Coverage Options
Information on 2017 Health Plans Now Available for Individuals and small groups seeking Health, Dental, Vision, Life & Accidental Death and Disability plans.
- CDPHP (Small Group)
- MVP (Small Group)
- MVP (Individual, Off Exchange)
- Blue Shield of Northeastern NY - (Small Group Plans)
- Guardian Dental Plan - Rate sheet
Take Control of your company's Health Insurance costs with Bouchey & Clarke Benefits, Inc.
Bright Choices® is a unique consumer-centric benefits solution, administered by Bouchey & Clarke Benefits, Inc., for the Chamber of Southern Saratoga County Members.
It’s easy to offer comprehensive benefits at a reasonable cost, without sacrificing quality. The Benefits Exchange helps employees personally select the benefits that are right for them.
Bouchey & Clarke Benefits, Inc. saves you money and takes the stress out of administrative burdens. It's all about:
- CHOICE: A portfolio of Medical Plans designed for the Chamber
- CONTROL: Employees get real purchasing power to buy the benefits they actually need
- INNOVATION: Bright Choices® web portal with decision support tools
- EASY: Online Benefits Administration to help you
Bouchey & Clarke Benefits, Inc. We Guide. You Save.
Our Benefits Administration team will contact you to review the enrollment procedure.
Employees: Once you receive your email confirmation follow these simple steps to get started:
- Go to: http://www.myliazon.com/
- Your Group Identifier is: cossc
- Your Login Name: Your first initial + last 4 digits of your Social Security Number (SSN)
- Your Password: 4-digit month and day of your date of birth plus the first 5 digits of your SSN
- Upon log in, you will be prompted to change your password
Example log in for Jane Smith with a SSN of 123-45-6789 and date of birth of 3/15/1978
If you experience a problem contact the Bright Choices Team at 1-866-542-9661
If you are not yet a Chamber member and are interested in the Bright Choices Insurance Plan we encourage you to please contact Sandy McAlonie at (518) 371-7748 for more information on joining our Chamber.
As a resident of New York, you and your family have access to a statewide Prescription Assistance Program (PAP). Create and print your FREE discount prescription drug card coupon below. This pharmacy coupon card will provide you with Rx medication savings of up to 75% at more than 68,000 pharmacies across the country including CVS/pharmacy, Walgreens, Rite Aid, Walmart, Kmart, and many more. You can create as many coupons as you need. We encourage you to create and send to friends and family members via one of the many available options. This Coupon/Card is pre-activated and can be used immediately! Go to www.newyorkrxcard.com to create, then print, text, email or save your Coupon/Rx Card.
Upcoming Chamber EventsView All Events »