Network Systems Specialist
TCT Federal Credit Union is seeking a Network Systems Specialist. The Network Systems Specialist is responsible for maintaining and supporting operations of all TCT networks, systems and applications. The Network Systems Specialists is also expected to provide technical support to users as needed, diagnose and resolve connectivity problems, and monitor system security, backups, patch management and virus protection. The candidate should be able to easily communicate technical concerns and solutions to many different people with varying degrees of technical knowledge. At times responsibilities will be after hours or weekend support depending on needs. Maintain professional business relations with Information Technology related vendors. Assist in the development of IT department strategies, procedures and policies. This position will report to the IT Manager.
- 3-5 years’ experience with Cisco networking equipment and Windows-based servers and administration.
- 3+ years successful network and systems troubleshooting experience
- Knowledge of database reporting, user access control, security models and backup processes.
- Strong customer service skills and willingness to assist others.
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Able to communicate complex information clearly.
- Experience in Financial Institutions
TCT offers a competitive compensation plan; an enthusiastic team-oriented environment, an outstanding benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, life and disability, voluntary benefits, paid vacations, an extremely generous 401(K) plan, and much more! If you meet the above qualifications and would like to be considered for this position, please send your resume
along with a cover letter & salary requirements
TCT Federal Credit Union
Attn: Human Resources
416 Rowland St.
Ballston Spa, NY 12020
Or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Fax to: 518-288-3751