FOH Manager at Iron Roost
Are you someone who loves the service industry, but is tired of working evenings? Do you have a passion for food and scratch-made goods? Are you looking for a healthy, positive work environment, and to surround yourself with professional, compassionate, positive team? Join us!
Iron Roost is in search of a dynamic individual to fulfill a full-time front-of-house manager position in our popular breakfast and lunch establishment in the heart of Ballston Spa.
We pride ourselves on unique, homemade food and elevated customer service. This is a long-term position. We are looking for someone who is a self-starter and handles themselves well under pressure.
- manage FOH team, ensure restaurant runs smoothly from the front to back of house
- weekly ordering and scheduling of shifts for FOH team
- guest service, hosting, taking orders, delivering food and making drinks (as needed)
- team player, positive attitude, strong work ethic, self-starter
- a passion for food and guest service
- strong communication and management skills required
- weekend availability required
- relevant experience and references required
- creativity welcomed and encouraged!
- professional environment with strong, talented team
- great hours that allow for free afternoons and evenings
- 2 days off every week
- PTO earnings (after a waiting period)
- 401k match opportunity (after a waiting period)
- shift meal (our food is delicious!)
- advancement opportunity as our establishment continues to grow
and many more...
Please apply in person (and provide resume, if possible) between 7am and 2pm Tues-Sun at Iron Roost, located at 36 Front Street, Ballston Spa. You can also apply on our website (ironroost.com/contact) and submit your resume + application via email.
NO CALLS PLEASE!