Education CoordinatorSaratoga County Economic Opportunity Council, Inc.Job DescriptionEducation Coordinator - Head Start Regional Center Base
- Supports and supervises the Lead Teachers in the assigned region.
- Coordinates with regional management staff to integrate Early Childhood development and education goals with Family Partnerships, Health, Disability Services and parent education efforts to ensure integrated child and family service delivery.
- Observes center-based programming to provide guidance and support, documents observations and provides feedback.
- Works closely with the Regional Home-base Coordinators to provide a strong developmentally appropriate program for all children.
- Participates in record keeping, data collection and the analysis of the data in support of the Head Start Outcomes Process.
- Will assist in the classroom when needed.
- A BS/BA degree in Early Childhood Education or related field with a minimum of 6 courses in Early Childhood Education is required. A Master’s degree is preferred.
- New York State Teaching Certification in Birth to Grade 2 or N-6 is required.
- Minimum of three years of teaching experience in an early childhood program.
- Minimum of three years of supervisory experience in a classroom setting.
- Must be willing and able to obtain Basic First Aid training and CPR certification within the initial probationary period and maintain that certification.
- A reliable vehicle and clean driver's license is required.
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Personal
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid School Breaks
Upcoming Chamber EventsView All Events »