Seasonal Locker Room Attendant (Private Country Club)The Edison ClubJob Description
The Edison Club is looking for a Locker Room Attendant who will be a strong, detail oriented, high-level customer service minded person. The ideal candidate must have extensive experience in the hospitality industry, with golf experience being a plus.
**This can be a great secondary position for the right individual.**
Must be energetic, hardworking, customer service orientated with experience in hospitality industry, along with being self-motivated. You will be responsible for cleaning shoes, along with stocking supplies, washing towels, maintaining an accurate locker list, and making sure everything is in great working order.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain Cleanliness of Locker Room
- Stock Product when and where needed
- Be attentive and alert at all times to Member’s needs
- Able to help out in all areas
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Locker Room Experience a plus
- Forward thinking, one step ahead of the curve person, hospitality is what drives you on your thoughts
- General intelligence, problem-solving, critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Excellent human relations, communications, and Member service skills
- Attentiveness to detail and self-starting task orientation
- Required to work evenings, weekends and holidays
- Requires a wide range of constant physical activities, including but not limited to: sitting, standing, walking, bending, kneeling, twisting, pushing, pulling, and reaching.
- Frequent movement, lifting or carrying of objects or weights up to 25 lbs
- Requires close, distance, peripheral vision and depth perception
The position is a seasonal position running from 5/1 thru 10/31.
Job Type: Seasonal Full-Time or Part-Time
Compensation: $12.00 to $14.00 /hour based on experience
Upcoming Chamber EventsView All Events »