Member Service Specialist Platform/Universal
TCTFCU is interviewing for a Full-Time Member Service Specialist. The Member Service Specialist (MSS) is responsible for assisting our members in a personal, professional and knowledgeable manner that supports TCT’s philosophy of “Member First”. Our MSS’s provide a high level of quality service in completing account transactions, processing consumer and real estate loan applications, and the handling of new account(s). They also act as a liaison between the members and TCT in the delivery of our transaction services and their financial needs. This position will also have a strong concentration in outbound calling to our Members.
Applicants must have:
- High School Diploma
- Minimum of one to two years of progressively responsible experience in a credit union, bank, other financial institution as a teller or platform specialist.
- Strong working knowledge of state and federal regulations that are applicable to the products and services offered by the credit union.
- NMLS Registration # and Notary License a plus.
- A full understanding of our products and services and how each one might benefit our members.
- Experience in outbound sales calls with positive results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving, multi-tasking, and leadership skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work in multiple computer applications including by not limited to Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team while functioning at a high pace.
- Flexibility (Saturday hours will be required and will occasionally cover in other branches).
TCT offers a competitive compensation plan; an enthusiastic team-oriented environment, an outstanding benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, life and disability, voluntary benefits, paid vacations, an extremely generous 401(K) plan, and much more! If you meet the above qualifications and would like to be considered for this position, please send your resume
along with a cover letter & salary requirements
TCT Federal Credit Union
Attn: Human Resources
416 Rowland St. Ballston Spa, NY 12020
Or email to email@example.com
Or Fax to: 518-288-3751