Member Service Representative (Teller)
TCTFCU is interviewing for full time Member Service Representatives in our Milton and Clifton Park branches. These are full time positions with benefits.
The Member Service Representative (MSR) is responsible for assisting our members in a personal, professional and knowledgeable manner that supports TCT’s philosophy of “Member First”. The MSR is responsible for accurately handling a cash drawer and processing member transactional needs. The MSR is truly the liaison between the members and TCT in the delivery of our transactional services and their financial needs.
Applicants must have:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of one to three years of cash handling experience preferably in a credit union, bank, other financial institution, or an acceptable combination of education and experience necessary to gain the background knowledge to transact business effectively with members.
- Retail sales experience a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving, multi-tasking, and organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team while functioning at a high pace.
- Flexibility (Saturday hours will be required and may occasionally cover in other branches).
- Transportation – this position may require providing coverage in our other branches
TCT offers a competitive compensation plan; an enthusiastic team-oriented environment, an outstanding benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, life and disability, voluntary benefits, paid vacations, an extremely generous 401(K) plan, and much more! If you meet the above qualifications and would like to be considered for one of these positions, please send your resume
along with a cover letter & salary requirements
TCT Federal Credit Union
Attn: Human Resources
416 Rowland St. Ballston Spa, NY 12020
Or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Fax to: 518-288-3751