With the skills gap hitting industry at an unprecedented rate, learn about innovative solutions at this unique summit bringing together the region’s thought leaders in workforce development. Take this opportunity to learn about New York State's major investment of $175M in new funding to close the skills gap.
The Summit features two rigorous panel discussions with educational training providers and business experts representing the healthcare, manufacturing and technology sectors. Make valuable connections during the sponsor reception with 150+ workforce development and business leaders in attendance.
- Melinda Mack | Executive Director, New York State Association of Training & Employment Professionals (NYATEP)
- Todd Oldham | Vice President, Economic Development & Innovative Workforce Services, Monroe Community College
- Pete Bardunias | President and CEO, The Chamber of Southern Saratoga County
- Amber Mooney | Manager of Government Affairs, The Business Council of NYS - Moderator
- Tracey Meek | Senior Director of Human Resources, Ellis Medicine
- Annmarie Lanesey | President Greane Tree Technology/Founder, Albany Can Code
- Daniel Brown | Director of Human Resources, Momentive Performance Materials
Presented by The Chamber of Southern Saratoga County in partnership with New York Association of Training and Employment Professionals, The Business Council of NYS, Center for Economic Growth and Capital Region BOCES.
- Matt Grattan | Director of Community & Economic Development, University at Albany - Moderator
- Caelynn Prylo | Assistant Dean for Continuing Education and Workforce Innovation, SUNY Adirondack
- Joseph Dragone, Ph.D.| Senior Executive Officer, Capital Region BOCES
- Amanda Vitullo | Director, Economic Development Services, Center for Economic Growth