The Chamber now operates the Northway-Exit 9 Rest Area Information Center on I-87, on the northbound side between exits 9 and 10. "You could say that Exit 9 is a cup of coffee away from the Hudson Valley,” says CSSC President/CEO Pete Bardunias, “and so it’s a convenient place to stop for business and pleasure travelers coming up from Lower Hudson Valley, New York City, Long Island, southwest Connecticut, New Jersey and all points South in a comfortable, safe setting.”
- Located on the I-87 Northway between Exits 9 and 10 (northbound)
- Rest Area open 24/7, Information center staff on duty 7 days per week between Memorial Day and Labor Day, Fridays and Saturdays during winter, 9am-5pm (7pm on Fridays)
- Clifton Park Information Center telephone hotline 518-371-3763 during staff hours
- Information displays on local attractions, transportation, relocation, and economic trends
- One of the largest displays of rail travel information in upstate New York, sponsored by Amtrak.
- Chamber of Southern Saratoga County membership Directory available at the Information Center
- Serves two major demographics – Tri State Area (NYC, LI, CT, NJ) vacationers and business travelers, and Canadians from the Montreal area.
- All businesses/organizations/municipalities welcome to place info at reasonable rates. Members of the Chamber of Southern Saratoga County get a discount greater than 50% on annual displays.
- To explore this opportunity for your business, call the Chamber at 518-371-7748 or email firstname.lastname@example.org